Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Adventures of a Mom/Business Owner

Yesterday Ruby and I went on an adventure with our dear friend Camille. Salvage Life's clothing was being featured in a photo shoot that will be competing for a spread in 944 magazine. The shoot was at the Passionist Retreat Center in Sierra Madre. We stopped to get lunch while the rest of the crew went on ahead of us, so once we got to the location we had no idea where they were. I packed Ruby into the Baby Bjorn and we started hiking. It was absolutely beautiful there, but I was a little out of breath by the time we found them. After all, this was the most exercise I had gotten in a long time, and I needed it!


Camille took this photo of us, Ruby is such a trooper! I will post the final photos once I receive them, as well as a lit of those involved. In the meantime, here is a sneak peak.






1 comments:

Mama Mote said...

The girls are beautiful and the clothes look like so much fun. Wish I had my old shape back to be able to wear some of those things again. And Ruby is so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...