Monday, August 22, 2011

Fall Outfit Practice

The opening party on Saturday night was absolutely amazing!  I am so thankful to everyone who helped and all the lovely customers who came to shop and celebrate!  What an honor it was to have so many people in my shop. I don't have photos of the evening from the photographer yet, but I will share them as soon as I do.  In the meantime, here are some of the looks we put together last week for the models to wear for the fall preview we had at the party.  Modeling here is my good friend and hair stylist, Katie Ruiz. 

3 comments:

Mama Mote said...

Guess who? I had a fun time and even got myself a little vintage gift for myself - including the screenpainted bad. That was so cool. I hope to come when you're open just to shop sometime. There were so many people, I did a quick trip around and saw things on my way out, OF course, that I missed earlier. Glad it was a good turnout for you. I pray you have much success with your shop. love and hugs

gleeps said...

Oooo, did the Navajo print skirt sell on Saturday? It is great.

Casey Lum said...

Amazing looks! I'm glad to hear all went well! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...